SOLVED

Show Duplicates in One List?

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Show Duplicates in One List?

Is there a way to display all duplicates in one list?

Right now, I have the below Smart List:

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 1.59.01 PM.png

But the leads tab only display one record. To merge them with the duplicate, I have to go into All Leads, search by email address, and merge each one separately. This can get tedious. Can't it list display the duplicate records?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Show Duplicates in One List?

Hi Jennifer,

The logic of your list would only show both duplicates if they were both members of both of those lists.

The only way I can think to start with a list of leads and get all duplicates for those leads would be to use a smart campaign with an Email Address filter.  You would enter all of the email addresses from your list, and then use an Add To List flow step.  All leads in your database that match any of the email addresses would then be added to whatever list you chose, and you could sort that list based on the Email Address column.  Then you should be able to easily merge them.

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about going to system smart list 'Possible Duplicates', sorting the leads displayed by email address and then merge them?

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I'm trying to merge only the duplicates I've imported in a Static List. Because we no longer have a lead de-duping tool, we now have dupes in SFDC. I'd like to take the people in the Static List and merge those with the SFDC records instead of sorting through our huge list of duplicates.

We do have quite a number of duplicates due to the nature of our business and the way our customers operate and I want to limit the results to only one Static List.

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Jennifer,

The logic of your list would only show both duplicates if they were both members of both of those lists.

The only way I can think to start with a list of leads and get all duplicates for those leads would be to use a smart campaign with an Email Address filter.  You would enter all of the email addresses from your list, and then use an Add To List flow step.  All leads in your database that match any of the email addresses would then be added to whatever list you chose, and you could sort that list based on the Email Address column.  Then you should be able to easily merge them.

John

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Thanks! That oughtta do it