SOLVED

Re: Sharing awards

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharing awards

Hello how do I share my awards on social to get points I dont see a tab for it. . not sure if I am looking in the right place. please advise. Thanks. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a couple of others on here who have the same issue, Marketo should make it easier to share after the pop disappears but I don't think it's possible to share after it's gone, I think you may have to wait until you get another.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you get a new award it comes up automatically at the bottom of your screen to share via facebook.  I'm not sure if you can share awards you've already won but you can share new ones. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

it gives you a few seconds only to share, is there a way to to click somewhere to share a reward you just won? thanks. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a couple of others on here who have the same issue, Marketo should make it easier to share after the pop disappears but I don't think it's possible to share after it's gone, I think you may have to wait until you get another.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea thats something they should fix as I  usually get awards randomly when I a min the community and focused on something else. Thanks for your help.