Shared calendar and round robin integrations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shared calendar and round robin integrations

Hello!

We are interested in enabling leads with a high score to have access to an online calendar, their assigned AE's agenda where they can pick a time slot that's convenient to them. 

As I'm trying to implement a solution for leads to be able to schedule their own demo calls with Sales.
I am looking into Calndly and Schedule Once.

My biggest concern is how to create this flow and enable the solution to integrate with SFDC's round robin solution which takes 15 minutes to assign a Sales rep to the lead.

Would appreciate any idea/advice!

7 REPLIES 7
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Shared calendar and round robin integrations

Hi Netali,

You could do it with snippets, so 1 snippet per seller with a unique calendy link.

Then use segmentations based on lead owner.

Then create an email with dynamic content that uses the snippets and segmentation you created. The email will be from lead owner to be sent to lead, asking them to book a meeting with them via Calendy.

Once a lead hits the scoring threshold, assign it to a seller round robin using the random sample constraint.

I would put a wait step here, 1 minute at least.

Then use the Send Email step and send the dynamic content email you built.

Let me know if that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Darrell, thanks for replying!

The challenge we are facing is to immediately connect the lead and their rep AND we would like to do so by enabling Marketo scoring directly on the website and integrating with Calendly.  during the live session of the lead on the one side, and on the other side, once they are in Nurturing. When what we are looking for

Because,  for us to be able to segment by lead owner is not really possible, since when leads are in our nurturing queue, they don't have a lead owner so it's a problem segmenting them by that.

I hope i explained this complex situation to make it somewhat understandable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Netali - You can do this with Chili Piper.

Here's the documentation on how it would work:

Setup routing for your Marketo form - Chili Piper Knowledge Base

-Gaines

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would definitely not recommend that integration style. First of all (though they don't disclose this) the automatic client-side integration doesn't work with IE 10 and earlier. You can fix this with manual integration and the Forms API, but...

... second, it can create duplicates, for quite obvious reasons (it creates records in SFDC while the form also posts to Marketo).

I would say anyone trying to use CP for this needs to use a developer who understands Marketo Forms.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Sanford, thank you for having looked at the solution in more detail. Your comment is not correct. The app does not create duplicates (unless you turn certain settings on). As you seem to an experienced developer, happy to get on a call and exchange ideas.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Like I said, it can create duplicates. That's absolutely correct.  And there's no disclosure of the risk if the exciting-looking settings are turned on in the Form Scheduler.

This service is cool and can certainly be used safely. I would simply advise anyone using it to get a dev to do the (however brief) technical implementation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good! thanks for the heads up!