Setting up criteria for follow-up page on forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up criteria for follow-up page on forms

Hi, am hoping someone can help.

I have created a form with 5 questions on it (all have a radio buttons with a 'yes' or 'no' answer).

I need to set up the following criteria:

1. If a lead selects 'no' for all the questions, it will go to landing page 1 with another form.

2. If a lead selects 'yes' at least once for any of the questions, it will go to landing page 2 with another form.

Is there any way of doing this? I can't do this as a smart campaign, because I can only send an email as a follow up, not a landing page. I also tried setting the criteria in the form settings, but when I tested it, it only worked when all the answers were yes, or no.

Many thanks

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Setting up criteria for follow-up page on forms

I imagine you could get something like this with the Add Choice in the Form Settings for the thank you page if you structure it like this:

Choice: If Question 1 Answer = Yes, thank you page = landing page 2

Choice: If Question 2 Answer = Yes, thank you page = landing page 2

... (repeat for each question they could potentially say yes to)

Default: Else, thank you page = landing page 1

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do this on the Form. Select Settings and Follow Up page and then add choice steps based on the answers on the form.

If you need to do more than 5 choices, have someone create custom javascript for this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Javascript is probably the best way. Create a conditional that says if the value of any of your questions is true then send to this URL, else send to another URL.