Setting up campaigns in Marketo for 3rd Party platforms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up campaigns in Marketo for 3rd Party platforms

I am scoring activities on a third party platform, a Gaming site, and want to push a person's game score or points into Marketo. I am wondering if I can set up Marketo campaign -- that has different steps and scores) and then push that information into a third party platform. ? Has anyone done this? If so, have they approached it?

Another way to look at this -- can I add the Gaming site's campaign into a Marketo flow?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: Setting up campaigns in Marketo for 3rd Party platforms

Hi Scott,

You lost me with trying to use campaigns but you could score in a 3rd party platform and then setup an integration using the Marketo API to connect this data. At Salytics we have done this for other clients, I'd be happy to have a conversion to fully flesh out how you are thinking of using this data to come up with the right solution. You can connect with me chris@salytics.com and we can set up a call.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Come on man. You know we aren't allowed to do that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I know I can set up everything on a third party platform and then bring the info into Marketo.

As Sanford Whiteman points out -- Illegal procedure. No marketing (Even giving your email address in the Community

nfl-referee-illegal-procedure-getty-1.jpg