SOLVED

Re: Setting up an advanced contact form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up an advanced contact form

Hello everyone,

On the site i am administrating we currently have 21 different contact forms within different industries. I want to create 1 contact form to rule them all, and then have a drop down where you can select which industry you wish to contact.

Depending on the industry that is chosen in the form, the alert must go to different account managers.

I've read about advanced filtering, but that option seems to be unavailable (greyed out).

How can I set that up in the Smart Campaign ?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't worry about advanced filtering in the case, fyi it will only be selctable when you have 3 or more filters in your smart list.

You should leverage the Add choice functionality in the flow of your campaign to add the IF logic.

1. Create your new form with the Industry field as a select (dropdown) field with your 21 industry values.

2.Create a Smart Campaign -

i) In the smart list select the fills out form trigger

ii)In the flow drag in the send alert action.

iii) In the top right of this action you will see an Add choice option, click it

iv) Add a choice for each of your 21 options setting the email to the appropriate account manager, or lead owner if you are integrated with SFDC or MSD CRM.

For more info : Use Add Choice in a Flow Step - Marketo Docs - Product Docs 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't worry about advanced filtering in the case, fyi it will only be selctable when you have 3 or more filters in your smart list.

You should leverage the Add choice functionality in the flow of your campaign to add the IF logic.

1. Create your new form with the Industry field as a select (dropdown) field with your 21 industry values.

2.Create a Smart Campaign -

i) In the smart list select the fills out form trigger

ii)In the flow drag in the send alert action.

iii) In the top right of this action you will see an Add choice option, click it

iv) Add a choice for each of your 21 options setting the email to the appropriate account manager, or lead owner if you are integrated with SFDC or MSD CRM.

For more info : Use Add Choice in a Flow Step - Marketo Docs - Product Docs 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Obviously, makes total sense.

Thank you!