SOLVED

Setting up Wistia integration. Not sure of REST API Endpoint and Identity.

Go to solution
Lara_Krefski
Level 2

Setting up Wistia integration. Not sure of REST API Endpoint and Identity.

I am trying to setup my Wistia+Marketo integration. I followed the steps in this article. https://wistia.com/support/integrations/marketo

I created the API Only User Role, API-Only User, and created the Custom Service in Marketo. I am now in the Wistia settings and I inputted my Client Id and Client Secret. I am not sure where I put in my authorized user and token. It is asking for REST API Endpoint and REST API Identity. I am not sure what I enter in those fields. Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lara_Krefski
Level 2

Re: Setting up Wistia integration. Not sure of REST API Endpoint and Identity.

I found the answer to my own questions. The Wistia + Marketo integration doesn't tell you where to find the Endpoint and the Identity. Below explains how to find it for anybody else who gets stuck. I grabbed the instructions from some other Marketo documentation.

Next, go to the Admin menu, then to Web Services.

Lara_Krefski_0-1613964267435.png

Find the Endpoint in the REST API box and save in a note for now.

Lara_Krefski_1-1613964267436.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lara_Krefski
Level 2

Re: Setting up Wistia integration. Not sure of REST API Endpoint and Identity.

I found the answer to my own questions. The Wistia + Marketo integration doesn't tell you where to find the Endpoint and the Identity. Below explains how to find it for anybody else who gets stuck. I grabbed the instructions from some other Marketo documentation.

Next, go to the Admin menu, then to Web Services.

Lara_Krefski_0-1613964267435.png

Find the Endpoint in the REST API box and save in a note for now.

Lara_Krefski_1-1613964267436.png