Setting up ON24 webinar for the first time. Can I pass registration info from Marketo to ON24?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up ON24 webinar for the first time. Can I pass registration info from Marketo to ON24?

I am working to set up a webinar using Marketo and ON24.  I thought that i could use Marketo's landing page and registration to sign people up, but I am not seeing the registrant info in ON24.  I do have ON24 set up as the Event Partner in Marketo, with the event ID# tied to my Marketo webina program.  I'd like to use Marketo's assets for this program, if possible.  What am I missing?  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: Setting up ON24 webinar for the first time. Can I pass registration info from Marketo to ON24?

Hi Lisa! Yes, this is possible. I haven't used ON24 in a couple years, but I believe I needed to set up Smart Campaigns that updated and synced the Program Statuses, which then triggered a sync to ON24.

This may be older information, but here's a PDF that looks similar to what I used to set up my programs when I was using ON24.