SOLVED

Setting tasks from a radio button in a form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting tasks from a radio button in a form

How do I set a task from a radio button in a form?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Setting tasks from a radio button in a form

You need to use Data Value Changes to New/Old value and attribute. The Radio is a T/F condition.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

What are you attempting to accomplish?   For Marketo to recognize a data value change from a form, the form would need to be submitted?  

You can set up a trigger where "Filled out form" and RadioButtonValue = {Your value} to create your task.  Is this what you are looking for?  
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other option is to do a list looking for anyone who fills out the form. When setting up the task workflow you can use constraints to determine who should get what message. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. This is my first time building a unique form so more specific direction/screenshots are needed. Could you please tell me exactly where/how would I set the trigger? Is it in the form design or is it in the trigger? 0EM50000000RXQX.jpg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to use Data Value Changes to New/Old value and attribute. The Radio is a T/F condition.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked. Thank you all so much. I noticed that I am getting dual activities/tasks generated, despite only choosing one value on the form. Any thoughts what could be causing this?0EM50000000RZdK.jpg0EM50000000RZdP.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea about appropriate filters to alleviate the firing of two tasks when responding to one value (checkbox) on the form?