SOLVED

Setting Behavior Score Equal to Person Score

Go to solution
Troy_Larson
Level 3

Setting Behavior Score Equal to Person Score

Hi all, 

Have a question for you all: 

I have a scenario where I'd like to reduce a person's Demo Score & therefore their Person Score by -20. However, if they are less than 20 on their Demo Score, I'd like to set that to 0 and if they have a Behavior Score, I'd like to set Person Score equal to that. 

I know how to create a constraint where in Demo > 20, set =0 but how do I set a constraint where if Person Score>20 set to Behavior Score?

Here's an example: 

Pre                                  Post

Demo = 10                      Demo = 0 

Behavior = 3                   Behavior = 3

Person Score = 13         Person Score = 3

Any thoughts?/ Ideas on how to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Setting Behavior Score Equal to Person Score

Are you asking how to set a score to another score? Just set the field's New Value to {{lead.Some Other Score Field}}.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Are you asking how to set a score to another score? Just set the field's New Value to {{lead.Some Other Score Field}}.

Troy_Larson
Level 3

Sanford Whiteman -- Ya that's correct, conceptually. However, Behavior and Demographic aren't tokens. They are fields where you basically say "push up (or down) that value by the value of my score token" and they keep a running tally. So I'm curious if it's even possible to set one of them to the other. (See below, however you'll notice the error message). 

pastedImage_1.png

SanfordWhiteman

You didn't try what I said.

Pay close attention to the New Value.

Troy_Larson
Level 3

Sanford Whiteman‌ - Yup, missed that. It's done now. Thanks! Marking this as complete. Appreciate the help here. 

-Troy