SOLVED

Set up activity reminder for sales

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set up activity reminder for sales

I'd like to send out an automatic email 1 week post event  to remind the sales team to follow up on their leads. Thoughts on creating a smart campaign I can run for this? What should my smart list look like?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Set up activity reminder for sales

Hey Sara,

Your should smart list should be of your sales reps. I would not create the smart list per Lead because then an alert email would be sent out for every Lead individually, meaning your reps would all receive multiple emails. If you create a smart list of all reps who had Leads attend the event, you could then send an email reminding them about the Leads, where to find them (SFDC Campaign perhaps with link?), and see if they have any questions. Have the email come from you, or someone who attended the event, so all they have to do is hit reply and the question will be directed to the right person. 

Or, you could create follow up activities for the reps and set a reminder for 7 days, or have the task due in 7 days. 

Just a couple of ideas!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Set up activity reminder for sales

Hey Sara,

Your should smart list should be of your sales reps. I would not create the smart list per Lead because then an alert email would be sent out for every Lead individually, meaning your reps would all receive multiple emails. If you create a smart list of all reps who had Leads attend the event, you could then send an email reminding them about the Leads, where to find them (SFDC Campaign perhaps with link?), and see if they have any questions. Have the email come from you, or someone who attended the event, so all they have to do is hit reply and the question will be directed to the right person. 

Or, you could create follow up activities for the reps and set a reminder for 7 days, or have the task due in 7 days. 

Just a couple of ideas!