Re: Sequential Numbering in Smart Campaign (Person Reassignment)

Erek_Bond
Level 2

My plan when I made the original post was to figure out the auto-increment and then use a formula field with the Excel webhook to pass the incremental number through a formula like MOD(VALUE(Lead_Number__c), 11), where 11 is the number of people I want to have in the round-robin. That's pretty much how SFDC does it, so I figured I'd try to replicate it if possible. I no longer think that will work.

Do you know of any webhook services that would help with my end goal?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Certainly do, but not allowed to link, per Community rules.

You can also delve into the Resource Lead pattern, which I've mentioned here before and which doesn't require an external service.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Have a look at FlowBoost: FlowBoost - Etumos

Diego_Villamiz1
Level 1

What a coincidence I was looking into it just today. We want a field to count the number of assets a lead consumed from a content syndication campaign and base on this we can assigned to different Tier SDR's.

And I just want your opinion what if a create a score field so every-time they pass through the main campaign the score increased  +1 ?

Looking forward to this discussion  

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

What a coincidence I was looking into it just today. We want a field to count the number of assets a lead consumed from a content syndication campaign and base on this we can assigned to different Tier SDR's.

And I just want your opinion what if a create a score field so every-time they pass through the main campaign the score increased +1 ?

That's not the same need, though, Diego.

For your need (which should be in a separate thread) you can use a score field as you say, since you're incrementing on the same lead.

That won't work to increment a count across multiple leads in the same campaign/program which is what Erek is talking about.

Diego_Villamiz1
Level 1

Thanks Stanford.