SOLVED

Sending alternating email confirmations with Landing Page Test Group

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending alternating email confirmations with Landing Page Test Group

We are creating a Landing Page Test Group for a PPC campaign we are running. The two landing pages offer the same form, with different product features highlight. Because the product features are different, we want to send an email confirmation that is specific to the landing page the prospect responded to - page A vs. page B.

In creating a Smart Campaign for follow-up and program status changes, I do not see an option to send an email based on the landing page viewed then form completed.

Is the only way to accomplish this to scrap the Test Group and create two separate programs? Any thoughts/insights are much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sending alternating email confirmations with Landing Page Test Group

I don't think you need to separate programs.  You could have different forms on the test LPs for example.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you need to separate programs.  You could have different forms on the test LPs for example.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jamie - this was the quickest/easiest answer, thank you!

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

You can use a trigger for Fills our Form, and in the Web Page constraint, you should be able to select the version A or B. Basis that, you can send out the confirmation email in the flow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To confirm, if conducting an A/B test of the landing pages, don't they have the same url? How would the web page constraint differ from page A to page B?

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

If you are loading the form without FORM 2.0 API then best approach is to use web page constraint (As mentioned by Alok).

Thanks

Harish Gupta