SOLVED

Sending Leads to Different Streams after Filling Out a Form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending Leads to Different Streams after Filling Out a Form

I have a form that allows the prospect to select a product they're interested in. Based on the product they click, I'd like to send them to a different Makreto Stream. I have the three streams set up and in the flow have the choices that send them to one of the three streams.

However, only one stream is getting the leads. No matter what product I select, they all go to the first stream. I'm including a screenshot below so you can see how this is set up. 

Am I doing something wrong or does Marketo only allow leads to go to one stream instead of multiple streams?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0EM50000000RZXH.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sending Leads to Different Streams after Filling Out a Form

Hi Abel-
If the streams exist in the same program, you would not want them in multiple streams.  However, if you want to send them to multiple streams that exist in unique CEEs, then you should be able to send them into each. It might make sense to use a request campaign structure to push them in if they qualify for multiple since the Choice feature that is in your screen shot is a single choice versus multi-choice Choice stream.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like you need to have three Engines. Each based on product interest...inside of each engine you can define stream progression based on engagment...The good news is you can clone your existing engine twice and delete the not needed streams.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abel-
If the streams exist in the same program, you would not want them in multiple streams.  However, if you want to send them to multiple streams that exist in unique CEEs, then you should be able to send them into each. It might make sense to use a request campaign structure to push them in if they qualify for multiple since the Choice feature that is in your screen shot is a single choice versus multi-choice Choice stream.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Brigid. You were correct. I just had to update the type of engagement program to a multiple choice one and it worked perfectly.

Thanks again for your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abel,

I've set up something similar to this, but do not know how to update the type of engagement program to a multiple choice option.

Thanks for your help,

Derrick