SOLVED

Send a list to an email address

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send a list to an email address

Hi,

Is it possible to send a list of leads to an email address?

So if I make a smart list that I want to send automatically to a specified email address once a month - is this possible?

Best,
Elli

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Send a list to an email address

It hasn't been released yet. Hopefully June release

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Elli, unfortunately smart list subscriptions are not currently possible. There are several ideas in the community, and Marketo has said they're working on it, but it isn't available yet. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A potential workaround:

(To be tested*)

You could create a Lead Performance Report. In the setup tab you would "Group Leads by Email Address or Full Name". In the Smartlist you would add "Member of Smartlist" is your desired Smartlist. Then you would subscribe to this report to receive a list of leads from your desired Smartlist. It wouldn't give you much additional information, but it would give you basically what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Justin Bartels​ thanks for the workaround idea. Definitely helpful until Marketo gets those List subscriptions going.

Analytics_GroupedbyFullName.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the idea Justin. This does seem to work, but unfortunately does not include the fields I need. I need both name and email address in one report as we need to send the list to a third party that does lead nurturing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eliza,

Great question! Due to high demand, we now have the option to subscribe to a Smart List!

You simply have to right click a smart list, and select "New Smart List Subscription". You'll receive an email with all the smart list filters and a report. Click Download Report and you'll have the leads associated to that Smart List!

Enjoy!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this apply to MyList's as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily,

If you're referring to Static Lists, then yes, it is applicable!

Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

Hi Chia - I don't see this option anywhere or on the release notes?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It hasn't been released yet. Hopefully June release