SOLVED

Re: Send Sample eMail - Choose Previous Address List edit.

Go to solution
Colby_Dix
Level 5

Send Sample eMail - Choose Previous Address List edit.

I was unable to figure this out by searching, so I figured I'd post and ask.

I hate messy lists. When I am testing the drafts of emails, I often use the "Send Sample" email functionality, and then "Choose Previous Address..."

But that list is a mess of mostly email addresses that I never want to send to again, and my most frequently used addresses are littered within it. I'd like to wipe that list and start anew, or be able to edit it. Does anyone have any insight into making this happen?

Thanks!

ooooh shiny.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Colby, unfortunately this isn't possible. I know there are ideas suggesting this, but for some reason I can't find them in the search right now.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Colby, unfortunately this isn't possible. I know there are ideas suggesting this, but for some reason I can't find them in the search right now.

Frank_Breen2
Level 10

This can't be done within Marketo Admin, contacting support may help, as a rule, Marketo will store the last 10 send sample email addresses. My best advice is to send samples to single email addresses only, that way it's clearer to resend to previous addresses.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sureof a solution here, I would call support to ask them.  Also, as you send to new addresses these old ones will be replaced.

Pam_Farnsworth
Level 1

Is there any update on the status for this?  I like to keep my lists neat, as well, and there are several that will never be used again.  I'd like to delete these. 

Thank you!

wennerd
Level 1

This would be really nice to have, my list is full of people that no longer work at my company.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@wennerd,

the list is only 10 long.  Send 10 test emails to the people/groups you need to be able to send to, and the problem is resolved.
if you send it to 5 people/groups then those will still be the top 5 out of 10.  Squint hard, and pretend the bottom 5 aren't there 🙂

Cheers

Jo