Send Hot Lead email after lead goes through nurture campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Hot Lead email after lead goes through nurture campaign

At the moment, I'm just testing this with myself.

I have 4 emails within 1 stream in my nurture campaign.

I want the lead to collect +5 score for every email that they open.

If score is 15 or greater, I want a hot lead email to be send to our sales department.

I started a 2nd stream to just get the transition rules for stream 1 since I don't know where else to have the triggers/flows.

I have tried to setup what I think needs to be done, but nothing is working.

Rules are below. I know something is wrong. Please help.

pastedImage_0.png

-Cassandra

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Send Hot Lead email after lead goes through nurture campaign

This is not the best way to do this. Try this instead:

1. Have a central score that listens for Email Clicks, or just these Email Clicks. +5 each time
  2. Have a campaign inside the Engagement that says "If Click Score >=15 and Member of Stream 1, then Change Engagement Stream to 2 (Empty Stream), then Sync Lead to SFDC and Send Alert to Sales."

Instead of #1, try a campaign that says

If Clicks Link in Engagement Emails at Least 3x...then move to Stream 2 and Send Alert to Sales. The only challenge is ensuring that they clicked 3 emails vs. clicked 1 email 3 times. If you don't care, great! Otherwise you'll have to use a smart list and a batch campaign.

I would urge you to not use Opens here because most viewers open an email automatically, the intent is low, and most viewers block images anyway. Clicks is much more helpful and shows clear intent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Send Hot Lead email after lead goes through nurture campaign

Josh, I did this.

We don't have sales force.

Can't it just send myself an email with the contact information once they have at least 3 clicks?

pastedImage_0.png

We have a form setup to be send, we use something similar when they fill out a contact us form.

pastedImage_1.png