Send Alert to the Sales Email Sender

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Alert to the Sales Email Sender

We have triggered campaigns that will send alerts to lead owner when any sales email sent via Marketo sales insight is bounced. and I use "Sales Email was bounced" as trigger.

Now I want to modify it so that not only our sales but whoever sent the email (might not be sales or lead owner) can receive the alert, not only if the lead has owner or specific sales rep associated with it.

From the log activity of lead I can see who sent the email, but in the send alert flow action I only have 3 options: 1: Lead owner, 2: Account Owner, 3: None. 

Here is what I am questioning: How can I specify the email address of "the sender of Sales Email" in my Send Alert flow action? becasue we have people in our company that they may not be any of the the "account owner" or "lead owner" but may send emails to our leads via Sales Insight.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Send Alert to the Sales Email Sender

Is that person visible as a field somewhere? Could you stamp it somewhere?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think so Josh...

the only way to find that person is logged activity that gives me sent by. so the bounce trigger should have that, therefore I tried to put {{trigger.Sent By}} in the Send Alert action where it says ( to other Emails:) ... but it seems that i cant happen ... i dont know why lol

Josh_Hill13

Try Trigger.Name

Yoav_Guttman1
Level 4

@JoshHill - confused what you mean here. How would you set up a campaign to only send open or click alerts to the sender of the sales email, rather than the lead or account owner?

Josh_Hill13

there is no trigger for Sender of Sales Email. But I would assume the Sender is usually the Lead or Account Owner.