SOLVED

Re: See changes in html and css in realtime

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish it was xbox.. haha..

the you can load the forms if you are using the embedded the code, but just the div reference wont work.

http://developers.marketo.com/javascript-api/forms/

"You can "drag and drop" modules in guided templates, sure, but they go from top to bottom only, to reorder you need to go 1 by 1, deleting takes for ever...."

I am not sure I completely understand what your question is.. but if your looking at ordering sections I would recommend a trick I used. I used the meta tags for templating for an input field and inputed numbers and used flexbox as my grid system and just used flexbox ordering to rearrange sections which will give your templates an insane amount of power. the down fall it's only supported so far back for browsers
order | CSS-Tricks

Victor_Herrero
Level 5

Thanks for the form loading script! I knew about it but I didn't think of adding it to the code manually while using your add-on...

The other was more of a complaint, not so much a question

I'll have a look at the flexbox thing. Like I said, I just started with HTML and CSS. I've seen that flex property, but never really used it.

I'll have a look at your link ! Thanks a lot!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks for the form loading script! I knew about it but I didn't think of adding it to the code manually while using your add-on...

You shouldn't use the embed code on a Marketo-hosted LP, or you will be reduced to 3rd-party security, i.e. PreFill is disabled.

(Yes, since you have access to lead tokens on Marketo LPs, it's possible to simulate PreFill using tokens, but it's not a complete substitute and requires custom JavaScript for complex datatypes like Checkboxes.)