SOLVED

Re: Second form tag appears on page with no form id

Go to solution
Lara_Krefski
Level 2

Second form tag appears on page with no form id

I am noticing on my pages that have a Marketo form that a second form tag is added to the bottom of the page and it has no form id. This second form tag creates a white bar below the footer of the page. See the issue here on this page. https://www.workwave.com.

Does anybody know why this is happening and how to stop it from adding this second form tag?

pastedImage_0.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It's an artifact of the element measurement routine used to position elements within the form boundaries (such as error pointers). As long as you don't accidentally give it layout using CSS, it has no affect on anything because it's outside the viewport.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Lara_Krefski
Level 2

I figured out the issue. There was some css that was causing it and so it had a height of 10px. When I removed the css the second form was no longer taking up any space. However, I am curious as to why a second form is being added with no form id. Does anyone know the answer to this?

SanfordWhiteman

It's an artifact of the element measurement routine used to position elements within the form boundaries (such as error pointers). As long as you don't accidentally give it layout using CSS, it has no affect on anything because it's outside the viewport.

Lara_Krefski
Level 2

Thank you Sanford Whiteman

SanfordWhiteman

Sure, if you could mark my answer as Correct when you get a chance...