Re: Search by Unique ID or Unique Name

Anonymous
Not applicable

Search by Unique ID or Unique Name

Each lead has two fields associated with them, Marketo Unique ID and Marketo Unique Name.

Unique.PNG

These fields are exportable, but is there a way to actually build a smart list and target a specific one? Is there any way at all to search for specific values in these fields?

We are using them for a specific purpose and need to be able to query them. Any help would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You may be able to do this in a smart list, but not in the Lead Database screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh. Unfortunately, you can't select these "Marketo Unique" fields in a Smart List.

unique2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe these fields are hidden by default in the Field Management section within Admin. I would try unhiding them and then searching in a smart list filter.

Matilda_Miglio
Level 2

Hi there,

I've tried unhiding the fields and I'm still unable to run a smart list. Any other suggestions?
Matilda

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

What are you using these values for (outside of their intended purpose, which is in pURLs)?

If you want to seek a single lead by their Unique Code or Name, set up a pURL-enabled page (note you have to get pURLs working right as always) and append the code to the URL. You can include a link in the page to their lead record, by including {{Lead.Id}}.