SOLVED

Re: Script token for lead owner vs. account owner details

Go to solution
Elin_Pedersen
Level 2

Script token for lead owner vs. account owner details

I'd like to include a rep's name and email address in some emails,  and pull in lead owner details in case the person is a SFDC lead, and account owner details in case the person is a SFDC contact associated to an account. However, the standard MKTO tokens only offers lead owner vs account owner,  like {{lead.Lead Owner Last Name}} and {{company.Account Owner Last Name}}. I obviously don't want to use both, so thinking this should be possible using a script token instead? I am however no code expert, so was hoping someone had done this already and could share a solution? Or is there a better way to do this, perhaps?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This actually could be done using a Segmentation, but you'd have to waste/spend one of your 20 Segs on it.

I turned the Velocity-based solution into an official blog post for wider reference: Displaying Account Owner info if it’s present, and Person Owner info if not (using Velocity) 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This actually could be done using a Segmentation, but you'd have to waste/spend one of your 20 Segs on it.

I turned the Velocity-based solution into an official blog post for wider reference: Displaying Account Owner info if it’s present, and Person Owner info if not (using Velocity) 

Elin_Pedersen
Level 2

Fab! This is just what I need. Thank you, Sanford!