Re: Scribe or Boomi users in the Community?

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

Scribe or Boomi users in the Community?

Hi,

Are there Scribe or Boomi users in the Community? We are planning to replace the native connector between Marketo and MS Dynamics CRM 365 with Scribe or Boomi and I would love to hear pros and cons from both systems.

I really would appreciate any insights.

8 REPLIES 8
Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Curious to know why do you want to replace the native integration?

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

The native connector doesn't have all the features we would need to improve our business processes.

Ray_Willis
Level 1

We are in the process of setting up Scribe for our Dynamics365 on-prem instance. We're not outright replacing the native sync ....yet... but we very well will likely do it eventually. We're mostly using it for the Sales Insights portion at the moment. Right now the only issue i see is the 50,000 API calls a day. Might not be an issue for smaller databases, but we have over 100,000 contacts. If we send out a rather large mailer and get a lot of activity, it could blow our calls. Make sure whenever you do a lookup in scribe to Marketo, you cache the results to avoid a double call on a record. Also might not hurt to add batching to the calls to limit records processed at a time. Apparently it makes things smoother too. Not sure i'd be much help beyond this though.

Sonali_Jadeja3
Level 4

Hi Miika,

Our On24 & Marketo integration is based in Scribe. It basically automatically brings in leads from On24 registration forms to Marketo and it has been working seamless.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Booth are working seamlessly for us, you can have a quick glance here to know their features: Compare Boomi vs Scribe Online 2019 | FinancesOnline

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

OK, we decided to proceed with Scribe. I'll keep you posted how it goes.

Gerard_van_den_
Level 3

Hi Miika

We are about to embark on a similar journey, we're migrating from salesforce to netsuite this summer and I am asked how to proceed with Marketo vs. Netsuite. What have you found so far? Can you share some insights on whether this is a successful pathway to choose? Any other key learnings are also much appreciated (like switching CRM sync with Marketo support?) Much obliged!

Nate_Anderson
Level 1

Thought I'd cross-pollinate with this crew. We are very experience with Scribe, but currently having a tough issue. Please see my question and circle back with any ideas or questions on this or other Scribe related issues: https://nation.marketo.com/message/212029 

Thanks!