SOLVED

Scoring Activity is Missing from Activity Log

Go to solution
Monica_Haley1
Level 1

Scoring Activity is Missing from Activity Log

Does anyone know why there seemingly is scoring activity missing? I've filtered the Activity Log view to show "scoring" only since the length of time between scoring is several months. In Sept the Person score changed to 36 and the next Person Score activity on Jan 10 starts at 71.

pastedImage_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Scoring Activity is Missing from Activity Log

The Change Score activity is purged after 90 days. There are some circumstances that may cause the 90 day pruning task to miss some activities, but any Change Score activity previous to 90 days ago missing from an Activity Log is considered expected behavior.

Marketo Activities Data Retention Policy - Under the Hood

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi Monica,

Just to be sure if the "Filter" type is "none" and you check the dates between Sep 5 to Jan 10 you also don't see any changes?

Sometimes it may appear in "change data value".

Ronen Wasserman
Monica_Haley1
Level 1

It's set to none by default, filtered to spare everyone the longer list of activities but I can post the full list below. There are clicks (3 points) and opens (1 point) to email which should trigger scoring campaigns. The campaigns are not showing as running but even if I add them up it still doesn't add up to 40 additional points.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Hi Monica,

I am not sure why is this but if you check the pic it is showing only behavior scoring, could you check the filters for "Demographic scoring" as well?

Thanks

Monica_Haley1
Level 1

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

The Change Score activity is purged after 90 days. There are some circumstances that may cause the 90 day pruning task to miss some activities, but any Change Score activity previous to 90 days ago missing from an Activity Log is considered expected behavior.

Marketo Activities Data Retention Policy - Under the Hood

Monica_Haley1
Level 1

Ahh, thank you!