Scheduling an Event in a different time zone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduling an Event in a different time zone

I am creating an event that takes place in a different time zone than my default time zone. I would like to set the time of the event on the schedule page to reflect the time zone where the event is taking place so that scheduled reminder emails will be sent at the correct time. Is this possible? On the scedule screen there is only an option to chose the start and stop time of the event but the option for time zone seems to be permanently set. 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scheduling an Event in a different time zone

Hi Lindsey,

This is a problem we all have. Marketo is working on it to release an update where we will finally be able to choose different time zones when sending emails.
For now, what I do is that I mention in which time zone the event is taking place and next to it, I put the time in other time zones the email is sent to.

Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do we know when Marketo plans to release the time zone feature?
We struggle daily with that as we're a global company and send out emails to people all over the world.
The work around I've had to do is create different campaigns for each time zone based on a filter for country - it's complicated and painful.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have attended the Sydney User Group last week. This is where this has been mentionned. Unfortunately I have no more information. I am in the same situation than you...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any news on this?