SOLVED

'Sand Box' subscriptions cannot send email if the campaign run has more than 20 members; this one has

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

'Sand Box' subscriptions cannot send email if the campaign run has more than 20 members; this one has

Hi guys,

Am fairly new to Marketo.

I had scheduled my first test smart campaign internally among a bunch of my team members (61 leads). After the scheduled time, I realized that the campaign email has not been sent to the leads as scheduled .

In the results tab I can see the message:- 'Sand Box' subscriptions cannot send email if the campaign run has more than 20 members; this one has 61 members

Can anyone please let me know what this means?

Following are the settings that I checked under my account and this looks fine to me.

• In my smart campaign settings,
    • limit is "none"
  • Communications Limit:
    • 2 | 5 No

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,

TinuError_8-17-2015 12-23-51 PM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 'Sand Box' subscriptions cannot send email if the campaign run has more than 20 members; this one has

Hi Tinu

Sandbox instance has limit of 20 emails, means you can not send more than 20 emails per blast. Anyway sandbox subscription is basically for test purpose, so we never send more than 20 emails.

Actual email needs to be send from Production(Actual environment) instance. If you are nor aware of production instances, you can contact Premier support and they will help you in understanding the Sandbox and Production instances.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 'Sand Box' subscriptions cannot send email if the campaign run has more than 20 members; this one has

Hi Tinu

Sandbox instance has limit of 20 emails, means you can not send more than 20 emails per blast. Anyway sandbox subscription is basically for test purpose, so we never send more than 20 emails.

Actual email needs to be send from Production(Actual environment) instance. If you are nor aware of production instances, you can contact Premier support and they will help you in understanding the Sandbox and Production instances.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for confirming, Kapil. This helps.