Re: Sample / Test Emails Not Sending

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Looks like the issue is back again...

None of our emails are being delivered  (including tests).

2017-05-18_13-55-17.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ayan Talukdar​,

I have also found that it is back. This morning I was able to send myself samples without issue, but then we started having the issue again a few hours ago.

Also, our batch campaigns are still going out very slowly.

Thanks,

Carley Donovan

Anonymous
Not applicable

We haven't been able to send out anything since this morning, not tests nor emails.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, the emails we sent out this morning were only partially delivered.

Deliverability.PNG

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

In these situations Marketo should be proactive and notify customers. We all had to find out from a message on their support page or from other community members. A simple email notifying customers of the issue would be helpful instead of us trying to figure out whats going on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further, their status page shows "all systems operational". This imo is a breach of trust--if down times aren't reported, what's the point of having a status page or SLA?

Dave_Cunningham
Level 4

In my experience, Marketo is very poor with communicating updates in a targeted way to customers. It's kind of ironic if you think about it. For example, they don't even email Dynamics CRM users when a new Marketo solution plugin is released for Dynamics CRM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are experiencing the same, no emails or tests delivered. The message on the support page says this is impacting customers with Dedicated IPs, but we do not have a dedicated IP.

pastedImage_0.png

Diane_Schmid
Level 3

Again, this is something that should be communicated directly to customers.  Most customers don't think to check the support page.  If the issue is system wide, communication to customers is truly necessary.

Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

Exactly! So strange, one of my colleagues was having issues receiving test emails earlier, but I was not. However later today I started to have issues as well. It hasn't seemed to affect our batch sends, but really frustrating that Marketo support hasn't reached out to notify us. It wasn't until I went to the Support page that I saw the notification and sent this alert out to my team.