SOLVED

Same form, different campaign

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same form, different campaign

Hi there,

If I use the same form, but link them through to different Salesforce campaigns (one to track Twitter, one to track LinkedIn) will it capture them separately and add the flows to the different Salesforce campaigns or will it not do that, as it's the one form? Do I need to create a separate form for Twitter? Bit of a tricky one, as the landing page is hosted on WordPress, with only the form being pulled in from Marketo.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: Same form, different campaign

Add a hidden field to your form to track source. Use the source as your trigger filter to add to the whichever flow campaign you would like.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Add a hidden field to your form to track source. Use the source as your trigger filter to add to the whichever flow campaign you would like.

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I agree with Chris. We are using same form and same LP (either Marketo or Drupal/WP) for all our channels. I have added hidden fields that are capturing our UTM parameters. If medium=socialpost, I know that it's coming from Social and if medium=cpc, I know it's coming from SEM. Then you just need to create campaigns/programs to attribute success to the right channels.