Salesforce custom fields no longer syncing correctly with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce custom fields no longer syncing correctly with Marketo

Hi all,

So I previously created a custom field in Salesforce (Behavior) for both the LEAD and CONTACT objects. They were called the same, and when I looked in Marketo a custom field had been created which mapped both the lead nad contact versions of the field to a single Marketo field. Great! This appeared in the "fields" folder found within the "Field Mapping" tab of "Field management" in the admin area. I did this again for Demographic and it worked perfectly.

Now, however, I've created five other custom fields for different things. Taking "CustField1" as an example, I created this in both Lead and Contact again, as a picklist.

When I looked in Marketo, I couldn't see the custom field in the same "fields" folder as mentioned above. It isn't in the "Unmapped fields" folder, either. If I navigate to the "Fields" tab within "Field management" admin area and search for the custom field, it does appear, however next to CRM Field Map it only shows the LEAD version of the custom field.

[UPDATE: Got the field to show both the lead and contact SFDC fields by adding fields to the two page layouts within SFDC, however still not appeaing in the "fields" folder within "Field mapping".]

Am I missing something - I followed the same steps (AFAIK) but I'm getting different results??
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Salesforce custom fields no longer syncing correctly with Marketo

Is this field showing in the unmapped fields folder?