just a shot in the dark, because I don't have a better idea at this time: Are there others out there for whom all contact pushes fail? That happens to us since Feb 27th, and so far neither Marketo nor Salesforce support could give us any meaningful indication as to why that would be the case.
Job Level Errors look like this
03/26/2021 09:48:28,Job_Level,"_updateSObjects failed for 57 Contact record(s) - An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 144030477-7776 (1451909282)"
Nobody seems to know anything about this ErrorID.
Commenting here, @Michael_Florin, to say that we've been experiencing a similar issue since April 1. I haven't had much luck with finding or getting clarity to what these error id codes mean, but following this thread in case someone posts an answer!
I did find this resource on Salesforce's support site, which indicates it might be an issue passing information from one salesforce component to another component. I'm still working with my Salesforce Admin to troubleshoot but will follow up if we have any luck: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000MVasQAG
Thanks for the solidarity, @Sarah_Cassell 🙂
Quick update here: No solution in sight. We are still syncing every contact that needs to be updated in Salesforce with the "Sync Person to SFDC" flow step, which is terribly unefficient.
Background sync still doesn't work. Marketo Support and Salesforce Support are blaming each other, which of course doesn't help.
We are having this exact same issue since 4/5/21 and it's causing multiple other objects to fail pull/push updates. Our campaigns are severely impaired. We've contacted Marketo and they told us to check Salesforce permissions for our integration user; no permissions have changed on our side to cause this.
@Michael_Florin & @Sarah_Cassell, Marketo recommended that we run a debug in Salesforce on our Marketo Sync user. I found that the sync error was happening about 2 seconds after an APU limit was exceeded by Marketo when pushing updates in to Salesforce. This coincided with a recently implemented process in Salesforce that was triggered after a Contact record-save. I deactivated that process and Marketo was finally able to push updates through to Salesforce successfully, and all of the other objects in the sync cycle followed. You may work with your Salesforce Admin to run debug and check to see if any new processes have been implemented. We had to change that new process to run nightly so it won't be invoked so often. Hopefully this helps you all!