SOLVED

Sales Insights package did not install "Priority" field in Salesforce

Go to solution
duncanm
Level 1

Sales Insights package did not install "Priority" field in Salesforce

I've installed the Sales Insight package in a sandbox, but the "Priority" field is missing from Lead/Contact objects.

Am I supposed to just go ahead and create these fields myself? That seems ridiculous. 

The only thing in the package that has "priority" in the name is a field on the custom BestBetsCache object.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Guy_Goldstein1
Level 1

Re: Sales Insights package did not install "Priority" field in Salesforce

Ran into this today... I was going to email support but... I got annoyed 🙂

The answer is:

• MSI Package only makes MSI fields visible to the Sys Admin profile by default - So you're going to need to check field level security and make sure your Marketo Sync user can see the fields
  • Some of the fields have been renamed in the new package but the error message hasn't been updated. So "Relative Urgency" is now "Urgency" and "Priority" is now "Engagement"

If you go through the list of these 5 fields and make sure they are visible to your Marketo Sync user - everything should be fine

1. Relative Score
  2. Relative Score Value
  3. Urgency
  4. Urgency Value
  5. Engagement

Good luck

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Check this document out. I am sure this would help you. Let us know if you need more help! 🙂

mtbaker
Level 2

In the document it says that the Priority field is required on the Lead and Contact object but they do not exist in Salesforce.  The original poster described the exact same issue I am experiencing.

Darshil_Shah1

Priority has to be configured as the Engagement field in the sfdc. So if you configure the Engagement field in the sfdc like you did for other fields it should resolve your issue. 

Marketo should update this in the doc to involve this point under the MSI - SFDC configuration setup doc.

Darshil_Shah1

Let us know if you face any issues in configuring the MSI. 🙂

cw-rickcollins
Level 1

Thank you! I have been troubleshooting this stupid issue for the past 2 hours until I found this article. 

Guy_Goldstein1
Level 1

Ran into this today... I was going to email support but... I got annoyed 🙂

The answer is:

• MSI Package only makes MSI fields visible to the Sys Admin profile by default - So you're going to need to check field level security and make sure your Marketo Sync user can see the fields
  • Some of the fields have been renamed in the new package but the error message hasn't been updated. So "Relative Urgency" is now "Urgency" and "Priority" is now "Engagement"

If you go through the list of these 5 fields and make sure they are visible to your Marketo Sync user - everything should be fine

1. Relative Score
  2. Relative Score Value
  3. Urgency
  4. Urgency Value
  5. Engagement

Good luck

GNichols
Level 1

3 years later and still not fixed by Marketo, impressive.