Re: Sales Insight for Outlook 2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love an update also. Seems the last update was over a year ago.  All of our new reps are put on 2013 leaving them without the tools they need.
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

It'd be great to get the 2013 plug-in soon.  Many of our clients can't use it until this version comes out ;(
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also interested in this as majority of our Sales team are in Outlook 2013 and we just acquired the Marketo Sales Plug-In for them.  Not realising there is no version yet for 2013.  Please advise on eta!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Debbie,
according to the statement in this idea it was planned to be released in May: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000IhDxAAK

It's not in the May release so I would expect it in the next 1-2 months. Maybe you will also get a statement by Marketo.

Best regards

Steffen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Office 2013 was released almost a year and a half ago. Come on guys, this is a popular feature and obviously in high demand. Let's make it happen soon please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Sales Insight plugin for Outlook 2013 is scheduled to be included in the June release, which is getting deployed next week!