Sales Insight and Engagement Programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight and Engagement Programs

Hi Community--

I noticed that when I add "Campaign is Requested via Sales Insight" as a Transition Rule for a stream in an Engagement Program, the Campaign will show up in the Marketo Sales Insight plug-in in Salesforce under "Add to Marketo Campaign".

My question is:
Is this sufficient to have a lead to enter the Engagement Program? Or do I need to create a separate campaign for the sales rep to call out to that then adds the lead to the Engagement Program with the stream specified?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight and Engagement Programs

The best way to do this is to create a separate smart campaign with the Campaign is Requested trigger.  The flow would then be to put them into the correct program and stream.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have info on how to make Drips or streams available in CRM?  I'm trying to give my sellers access to our drip campaigns by making them available from Dynamics CRM in the "Add to Marketo Campaign" drop down, but I can't find any information on how to do it from the Marketo admin side.  I only see docs about how to send emails out of Sales Insights.  If they speak with a lead who still needs nurturing, I want them to be able to drop them into the campaigns.

Add to Marketo Campaign - How to..JPG

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

First, you need to make the campaign available to CRM by using the process described above.  In this example, I've enabled a trigger campaign that adds new leads to an EP and places them into the appropriate stream (the key being the first trigger):

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Now this campaign will be available in MSD under "Add to Marketo Campaign":

pastedImage_0.png