Sales Insight Connectivity Issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight Connectivity Issue

Is anyone else having issues with Sales Insight today?

The plugin shows up fine in our Salesforce instance, but no data is being returned, and the drop-down to add to watch list, et cetera, is not showing up. I checked our Salesforce sync, and it's up and running just fine.

Any ideas as to why this might be occurring? It was functioning just fine until yesterday, and no big systems changes have been made between then and now.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sales Insight Connectivity Issue

I'd check with Support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not getting any reports otherwise, so I don't think this is a general issue. Mabe make sure the MSI authentication settings are still valid? Also, I'd recommend reaching out to support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just reached out to support, so currently waiting to hear back.

The authentication appears to be working correctly.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Jonathan, is there no data being populated for everyone? We had an issue where we had more people logged in than licenses, and there was nothing showing up for some people. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory, it does appear that no data is being populated for everyone (both Contacts and Leads).

When you refer to licenses, I assume you mean Sales Insight licenses - or are you referring to Salesforce itself?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes, sorry.. What I should have said was is everyone in your organization experiencing the same problem (not just your logged in instance)? We ran out of sales insight licenses, so the information was being populated, but some people couldn't see it even though they were logged into SFDC since there weren't enough licenses. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification, Dory! We do have over 30 licenses for Sales Insight still available, so that can't be the issue.

Thought it might be something in the configuration that needs to be refreshed, but couldn't figure out what might need to be updated.