SOLVED

Sales Insight - Automatic uncheck?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight - Automatic uncheck?

Hi,

I know how to sync an email with Sales Insight so that it appears in Salesforce (Checking the Sales Insight box in "Edit Draft" of an email).

What I'm trying to discover though is getting the sales insight box to uncheck after a certain period (weeks, months etc.).

Is it possible to have the box uncheck automatically after a certain amount of time or a step to automatically remove the email from sales insight after some time?

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Sales Insight - Automatic uncheck?

Hi Youcef,

There isn't currently any way to automatically remove an email.  That's a great idea though, and I'd encourage you to submit it so others can vote it up.

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Youcef,

There isn't currently any way to automatically remove an email.  That's a great idea though, and I'd encourage you to submit it so others can vote it up.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, yes it is a shame because it would save so much time and hassle from looking for emails from months ago and having to go in and uncheck the boxes one by one. I will submit it, thank you for the advice

Youcef

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, I always recommend at least a semi-annual Marketo clean up where you go into the system and clean up things like this and archive older programs.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Youcef,

Point us to the idea when you have created it. I'll vote for it. Add a point about being able to schedule these deactivation, but also activation.

-Greg