SOLVED

Re: Sales Alert vs Smart List Subscription

Go to solution
Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Sales Alert vs Smart List Subscription

I'm working to prioritize the types of sales alerts our team receives and save their inboxes. For large quantities of sales alerts (ex: subscription renewals), has anyone tried subscribing their sales team to a daily/weekly smart list rather than individual sales alerts? Any significant pros or cons?

Any best practices for types of sales alerts to set up? Example: perfect lead score, interesting moment, etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessica_Gerick3
Level 1 - Champion Alumni

Hi Kim! I feel the same way - we want to minimize the number of emails we're sending to our Sales teams so the alerts that are sent are sure to grab their attention. Typically, the only alert I send to a Sales Rep is when a lead that's assigned to them reaches our scoring threshold aka a status of "MQL" (Marketing Qualified Lead) or "AQL" (Automation Qualified Lead). Then, we can use subscriptions to reports, interesting moments, and Sales Insight for less pressing matters.

In general, if their immediate attention is required, an alert is justified. But if the information is not time sensitive, a report or interesting moment should suffice.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessica_Gerick3
Level 1 - Champion Alumni

Hi Kim! I feel the same way - we want to minimize the number of emails we're sending to our Sales teams so the alerts that are sent are sure to grab their attention. Typically, the only alert I send to a Sales Rep is when a lead that's assigned to them reaches our scoring threshold aka a status of "MQL" (Marketing Qualified Lead) or "AQL" (Automation Qualified Lead). Then, we can use subscriptions to reports, interesting moments, and Sales Insight for less pressing matters.

In general, if their immediate attention is required, an alert is justified. But if the information is not time sensitive, a report or interesting moment should suffice.

I hope this helps!

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Great feedback, thanks Jessica!