SOLVED

Re: SSO for Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SSO for Landing Pages

Can I add a single sign on page for Landing pages?  If so, how do I  do that?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

Marketo is not intended to be a portal... There is no password management capability and not possibility to control access to a page once someone knows it's URL.

You would rather consider using a CMS portal, they are designed for this purpose. The only thing you will need to do is to connect the portal account creation and login forms to Marketo. The best way being the Forms 2.0 API (client side), although the REST API (server side) could do a good job as well.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

What are you trying to do? That doesn't really make any sense in a Marketing context.

Anonymous
Not applicable

basically, my client wants to hide landing pages behind a login page

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

Marketo is not intended to be a portal... There is no password management capability and not possibility to control access to a page once someone knows it's URL.

You would rather consider using a CMS portal, they are designed for this purpose. The only thing you will need to do is to connect the portal account creation and login forms to Marketo. The best way being the Forms 2.0 API (client side), although the REST API (server side) could do a good job as well.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok great, i appreciate the input!