SOLVED

SSL Error

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SSL Error

No, it just happened the 1 time, thankfully. But we usually don't get a lot of action after our business hours. I'm definitely keeping my eye on this. I would hate to have to sync a bunch of leads manually as I know that is a pain. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything else and please do the same. Liliana Cheng

Liliana_Cheng1
Level 4

Hi Sharnel Ross​ and Sanford Whiteman​, I finally received an explanation of what happened from Marketo support/engineers. Not much detail, but if you're interested see below:

Below is the RCA I received from the Engineering team:

When: Feb 4th 11:50am PST – 2:02pm PST Feb 6th 6:00pn PST – 6:35pm PST

Services Affected: Salesforce Sync – Communication to Salesforce was down during this timeframe.

Cause: We experienced an outage with one of our ISP’s and this led to a communication issue between Marketo and Salesforce. Our ISP had identified the outage was due to a hardware issue which how has been fixed. To ensure we do not run into further reoccurrences, we have added in additional monitoring along with processes in place to route traffic through a secondary ISP. We want to assure you that we take these incidents very seriously, and we are taking steps to prevent similar situations going forward. If you have any questions about the service interruptions, please contact our Customer Support team at support@marketo.com and they will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you for understanding and being a Marketo Customer!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks for updating, Liliana.