Re: SFDC custom object

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

SFDC custom object

Hi guys, do you have any experience with SFDC custom object?

I have an SFDC custom object under contacts’ object, and I would like to access the fields under that object in Marketo. I already enable the object/fields under SFDC Objects Sync.

I want to access those fields as attributes and not constrain/trigger. For example, If I have a Marketo field (created in Marketo) and want to copy the values (coming from Marketo) to one of the fields of the SFDC object, how should I do? 

Is it possible?

Thanks.

Andreia

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

For example, If I have a Marketo field (created in Marketo) and want to copy the values (coming from Marketo) to one of the fields of the SFDC object, how should I do? 

Is it possible?

SFDC COs are read-only in Marketo.

If the field is synced to SFDC you could do the work on the SFDC side, then it would sync over to Marketo.

Also, please change the thread from Discussion to Question as you're looking for answers.

Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

I second Sanford's suggestion due to limitations of writing to CO's. We operate a number of Marketo field->SF Field-> SF Custom Object field logic strings to accomplish this. 

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Thanks. I just added in the question tab!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

But now there are two threads... is there not a way to change an existing thread?  You might as well delete the other one, it's just going to be confusing.

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

well, I can't delete and I was not able to transfer to the question folder...:( How can I delete? I couldn't find that option...