SOLVED

SFDC Opportunity field - Primary Campaign Source: Can this field be used in MKTO?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Opportunity field - Primary Campaign Source: Can this field be used in MKTO?

We have several custom fields on Opportunity which we want to use for creating filter/triggers on List and Campaign in MKTO.

The Primary Campaign Source is a standard lookup Campaign field on the Opportunity object. However, under the Opportunity Info page in MKTO I do not see the Campaign field. Is there a way to utilize this Campaign field on the Opportunity? I was told that this standard field should be visible and available for use in MKTO but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: SFDC Opportunity field - Primary Campaign Source: Can this field be used in MKTO?

Hi Chris,

I do not think this field is mapped. You will need to go in SFDC and create a custom field to collect that campaign name, so that it syncs with Marketo.

Use either a text field and a workflow to populate it or a formula field

In both cases, you will have to update all opportunities in SFDC in order to force an update of the values and a push to Marketo.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: SFDC Opportunity field - Primary Campaign Source: Can this field be used in MKTO?

Hi Chris,

I do not think this field is mapped. You will need to go in SFDC and create a custom field to collect that campaign name, so that it syncs with Marketo.

Use either a text field and a workflow to populate it or a formula field

In both cases, you will have to update all opportunities in SFDC in order to force an update of the values and a push to Marketo.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

So can you confirm that the Primary Campaign Source field is NOT and CANNOT be mapped in Marketo? Please confirm.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes, it is not and cannot be.

-Greg