SFDC/Marketo Integration: Has anyone remapped the marketo address fields to the SFDC Mailing address fields (sfdc contact address fields) instead of the SFDC Billing address fields (sfdc account address fields) since marketo cannot update SFDC account inf

Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

Re: SFDC/Marketo Integration: Has anyone remapped the marketo address fields to the SFDC Mailing address fields (sfdc contact address fields) instead of the SFDC Billing address fields (sfdc account address fields) since marketo cannot update SFDC account

Thanks Greg,

We do use both embedded forms and marketo LP forms.  We will have to outline all scenarios of how data could become corrupted and develop a plan to prevent that corruption.   All of these responses are helping a lot. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SFDC/Marketo Integration: Has anyone remapped the marketo address fields to the SFDC Mailing address fields (sfdc contact address fields) instead of the SFDC Billing address fields (sfdc account address fields) since marketo cannot update SFDC account

I think an important point to keep in mind here is keeping forms simple though: to put it bluntly if you asked me for a my street address on a downloadable white paper, there's no way I'm going to download it. (One place I worked A/B tested excluding a phone number from the request and the results were astronomical--so we started asking for email only.)

So, that one form needs to accommodate both scenarios--and in most cases that means it's not going to include street address at all.

Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

Thanks Skot I am on the same page.  We do not include street address on any forms except information update forms.  The concern was there because of that fact.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes of course, but this was not my point   I was just answering to Nate's concern about discrepancies in data.

-Greg