Re: SFDC Lightning Experience

Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Lightning Experience

Hi All - My company is starting to look into moving to SFDC Lighting Experience (update UI). Our SFDC administrator pointed out that in our SFDC sandbox where we have the Lighting Experience and are testing, that Marketo Sales Insight does not show up correctly. Specifically, SFDC Lighting Experience does not support java script buttons. When we checked with our account manager, he told us that Marketo indeed does not work with SFDC Lighting Experience and there is no timeline from product when this will happen. Not looking to move MA platforms, but with our renewal coming up soon I may not have a choice if we move to SFDC Lighting Experience and would loose Marketo Sales Insight. I would image more and more companies will be starting to switch to SFDC Lighting Experience. Seems like Marketo would/could be loosing business because of this. Has anyone else heard anything from the Marketo team on this topic?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be looking into this, thanks!

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Jamie Lewis

Any update on this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard that it is basically functional in Lightning.  There may be a couple things that don't work the same but by and large it is working.  I don;t have info on what exactly does not work

Ashley_Tate
Level 2

Seconding this. Whenever you click on the Insight tabs it takes you to a new page that has to load.

It would also be awesome if Marketo Insights was "Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" so I could drop it into a Visualforce widget in the Lightning App Builder. Right now, Insights has to be inside the Page Layout itself so it's always visible (and inflating the length of the page). With it inside a Visualforce widget, I can drop it into a tab so it's there if Sales wants to see it, but not taking up screen real estate when they don't.

lex-app-builder.jpg