SOLVED

Re: SFDC Campaigns not syncing to Marketo

Go to solution
Mike_Guanci
Level 1

SFDC Campaigns not syncing to Marketo

Before I go into my issue the following things are true: 

- campaigns i created are marked as active

- my sync is currently running (in the admin section it said it last ran a minute ago at the time of this post) 

I've been noticing that campaigns syncing over to Marketo are taking much longer than usual. It used to be at most a 15-30 minute delay. But now I'm seeing hours it takes for it to sync over. Also, some other colleagues are not seeing their SFDC campaigns sync after a day or two even.

This has been more recent, but was curious if anyone had any ideas on what I can do on my end? I would like to have some more insight into this issue before raising it to my sales ops team but I'm currently stuck on where I can find what might be causing the lag?

I do have a ticket in with support but will most likely just get linked to the SFDC integration doc. Any ideas on where I should look would be a huge help, thank you in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Do you see sync backlogs in Marketo Admin > Salesforce > Sync Status? In many cases, I’ve seen such issues are temporary and get fixed on their own in sometime. I'd reach out to support if you continue seeing delays.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ask SOPS if they did something to the Marketo User or profile.

Check the Sync Admin Tools for a backlog.

Push Support harder.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Have you looked into the activity log of the program members to see if there are any sync errors?

FWIW, I've had a lot of trouble with the native Marketo Program / SFDC Campaign sync, I now use the flow step method for all campaigns.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Chandan1
Level 2

Have you got solutions for it. facing the same issue as SFDC campaigns taking hours to sync with Marketo.

Chandan Singh
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Do you see sync backlogs in Marketo Admin > Salesforce > Sync Status? In many cases, I’ve seen such issues are temporary and get fixed on their own in sometime. I'd reach out to support if you continue seeing delays.