SFDC Campaign Sync for Email Blast and Webinars

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

SFDC Campaign Sync for Email Blast and Webinars

I haven't used the SFDC Campaign Sync feature very much (I usually just do it with Smart Campaigns). I have a question about how it works with Email Blast (mailbox) programs. Does it sync the people with status "Sent"? Or just "Opened" and "Clicked"? We don't necessarily want to include the "Sent" people in the SFDC campaign.  Similarly, we don't want everyone who is "Invited" to a webinar to be included in the SFDC campaign, just "Registered" and then "Attended" or "No-Show."

Can this be accomplished with the Salesforce Campaign Sync feature, or do we need to continue to use Smart Campaigns?

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13

Re: SFDC Campaign Sync for Email Blast and Webinars

You mean auto sync the Program to the SFDC Campaign Sync?

If you do not do this, then you can use Smart Campaigns with flow steps. Well documented.

If you do do this, then yes, Marketo will create the matching Member Status in SFDC....BUT you do need smart campaigns to assign the Status when the Open or Click occurs.

Amy_Goldfine

Re: SFDC Campaign Sync for Email Blast and Webinars

Yes, I mean the auto-sync that's set at the program level. So if I set it up like this, Sync an SFDC Campaign with a Program - Marketo Docs - Product Docs , it will push over "Sent"? What about webinar invitees?

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor