SFDC Campaign Name Token name in the Alert Message

Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Campaign Name Token name in the Alert Message

Hi,

I want to add "SFDC Campaign Name token" to the email alert (webcast registration alert). I not very clear how to go about it, tried  {{campaign.name}} & {{lead.SFDC Campaign}} which doesn't work.

This is what we has set up already. The Marketo Program is sycned to SFDC campaign through "Salesforce Campaign Sync". Within this program, there are 2 trigger campaigns which are

1st -  "Fill out form with web page" and flow Change Program Status (Marketo Program) to Registered
2nd - "Fill out form with web page" and Send Alert "Choice 1" unsubscribe is true then email "Unsubscribe Alert" Default Choice send "Webcast Registrations Alert"

Seems like 'Added to SFDC Campaign' trigger, the {{trigger.Name}} would suffic my requirement. How do I go about using this given the above scenrio. We can't use 2 triggers at one time. Please suggest

Thanks,
Menaka
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: SFDC Campaign Name Token name in the Alert Message

Hi Menaka, there is no token for SFDC Campaign, you'll either have to create a Program Token and manually type in the SFDC Campaign name or save the SFDC CAmpaign name to a Lead field. Although I haven't tested this, I'm fairly sure you can indeed do this with the "Added to SFDC Campaign" trigger: 
  • Smart List: 
    • Trigger: Added to SFDC Campaign, campaign = "your campaign name"
    • Optional filter: Member of Program "your program name" 
  • Flow: 
    • Change Data value, attribute = "your_field", new value = "trigger.Name"
    • Send Alert with {{lead.your_field}}
It may take a little while for this alert to go out, because the Program/Campaign sync uses the period sync (it's not immediate). 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SFDC Campaign Name Token name in the Alert Message

Hi Menaka, I moved your question to a better location so that you'd get more replies.