SOLVED

Re: SFDC Campaign Members with Status Field Value "Invited" Automatically Added to SFDC Campaign

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC Campaign Members with Status Field Value "Invited" Automatically Added to SFDC Campaign

I noticed that when I sync a Marketo campaign with a SFDC campaign, any leads that we invite (i.e. their SFDC campaign Status value equals "Invited") are automatically added to the SFDC campaign. This causes headache for our sales reps as they don't want a view of the leads that were invited for their followup. I understand that Marketo adds leads with this field value automatically to the SFDC campaign. 

How can I setup my Marketo/SFDC campaigns so leads with Member Status = Invited are excluded from the campaign?

Thanks in advance, 

Andrea
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: SFDC Campaign Members with Status Field Value "Invited" Automatically Added to SFDC Campaign

Two ways:
  1. are you using Email Send? It will automatically make someone a member when the email is sent. You can then Change Status to remove them from teh program, but this will affect Marketo reporting.
  2. If you are using any other program, just don't use the Change Program Status > Invited
I've had this complaint from Sales before. My answer is you don't have to look at the campaign that way! Not sure why they'd see this anyway until the lead reaches MQL.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Two ways:
  1. are you using Email Send? It will automatically make someone a member when the email is sent. You can then Change Status to remove them from teh program, but this will affect Marketo reporting.
  2. If you are using any other program, just don't use the Change Program Status > Invited
I've had this complaint from Sales before. My answer is you don't have to look at the campaign that way! Not sure why they'd see this anyway until the lead reaches MQL.