Re: Running NPS using SurveyMonkey and Marketo

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Hi Blane McMichen​ -  Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week in the mountains with no email or internet!  I'll have one of our Customer Service reps get back to you to help with your questions (and the data syncs in "real time").    

Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur with Blanes request for a dropdown to select questions & answers. Currently I copy paster the survey name etc... and use "contains" in the filter.

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Hello!

I totally agree with you guys on the drop down.  But unfortunately this is a Marketo feature request as it is inside their product and not ours!  It's a great idea to submit and vote up though!

Yoav_Guttman1
Level 4

Courtney McAraCourtney McAra

Do you have any documentation on how I would do the following, using the Marketo/SurveyMonkey integration:

If I place the first question of the survey in an email, selecting an answer would take someone to the SurveyMonkey page, with that answer selected, and all they have to do is go to the next question (either scrolling or selecting a next button).

Any ideas? I saw this recently with a buffer/SM email, and I was thinking there must be a way!

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Hello!

Not sure I understand the actual question, but yes you can put the 1st question of a survey inside your email.   If you have additional questions feel free to email me directly as I'm not on the Community that frequently.  You can also reach out to Sales@surveymonkey.com if you would like details on pricing and integration (to schedule a demo).

Cheers!
Courtney