Re: Roles & Permissions: What does 'Advanced List Import' allow for that 'List Import' does not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Roles & Permissions: What does 'Advanced List Import' allow for that 'List Import' does not?

I'm unclear on what 'Advanced List Import' allows for. Does anyone have a sense of how this differs from a Normal list import?

Additionally, is my assumption correct that a allowing 'List Import' in Marketing Activities but not in Database means users can only upload lists into static lists in the Marketing Activities section?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Roles & Permissions: What does 'Advanced List Import' allow for that 'List Import' does not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying, I guess what I'm unclear on is what exactly differs between the two (List Import Mode vs Normal Import Mode).

I see the notes and details here, but is there a list of features available with the List Import Mode that aren't with Normal import?

Nick_LoPorto
Level 1

Hi Brent Levi, not sure if you still have this issue but I found another thread that explains the difference between the normal import mode vs. advanced. Check out the post here:

User Permissions: List Import vs. Advanced List Import