SOLVED

Re: Right-align labels from checkboxes/radio buttons

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right-align labels from checkboxes/radio buttons

You can choose left and above for all labels, but it is extremly rare to see checkbox and radio button labels placed before the box/radio button.  Any chance that label location can be selected for each field (left by default) at the form Field Details level?  I have checkboxes and need to get the labels to the right of the boxes, but other labels should stay left aligned.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

One workaround I have used is on your checkbox fields, cut the text from the label.  Then insert a rich text field to the right of your checkbox and paste the field label text into the rich text field.  You can then drag the length of the field width down so that your rich text field is right next to your check box.  To the end-user, it looks the same as a right-hand field label, without having to adjust the label position on the entire form.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

One workaround I have used is on your checkbox fields, cut the text from the label.  Then insert a rich text field to the right of your checkbox and paste the field label text into the rich text field.  You can then drag the length of the field width down so that your rich text field is right next to your check box.  To the end-user, it looks the same as a right-hand field label, without having to adjust the label position on the entire form.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nate - something so simple, yet I was thinking too complex and making it harder than it needed to be.  It's a bit of a hassle, but it works - thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the same, Mike, so don't feel too bad.  🙂  And thanks, Nate, for your input!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  Nate - realize this thread is a bit old. I used your method, but am also using a visibility rule. If country = X, then show checkbox question. My problem is that the old field label is still showing, even when blank. Have you run into this? If so, know a fix?