Revenue Cycle Modeler when you dont have RCA

Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

Revenue Cycle Modeler when you dont have RCA

hi there
i am trying to figure out if RCM actually does anything (besided letting you create models) if you don't have RCA or Explorer.

i have set up a draft model but now wonder if it has any value without RCA or Explorer (we have not purchased either add on)

i can find info on how to set up models but all i read beyond that starts to get into RCA so wondering if the model just fueils that product and does nothing on it;s own.

we are just starting to try scoring again (first time we tried  it didn't help much) and thought maybe a modeling woudl help with that.

thanks,
trish
1 REPLY 1
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Revenue Cycle Modeler when you dont have RCA

Hi Trish

RCM can be very powerful when used in conjunction with Success Path Analyzer, which was made available with the model for everyone regardless of whether you have RCA.

Check out this https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KzE1CAK

Once you've set up your model and the transitions, Success Path Analyzer can give you an excellent snapshot of lead velocity through the model. I use just these two things in conjunction all the time.